Raypak pool heaters are extremely reliable, with the exception of overheating being a problem with some models. The other great thing about this brand of heater is the fact that it is so easy to install. No matter what your skill level is, even someone who has little to no experience can generally install this heater. Even for those who may have previous experience with pool heaters, installing this brand new one can be a breeze.
– Keep in mind the size of your pool when you are shopping for a Raypak heater. Each heater is manufactured to fit specific sizes of pools. This makes it very important to know the dimension of your pool before shopping for a heater. If you purchase a heater with the wrong dimensions, then you will either have to return it or have it installed by a professional – and that can cost a lot of money. Spend a few extra minutes measuring your pool’s dimensions before you make your decision.
– If you are unsure of which model to purchase, check out reviews. Some customers write about their experiences with a certain model, so this is definitely worth a look. Even if you find a model that has lots of good feedback from other consumers, always read any testimonials before purchasing. Not only will they give you a good idea of what to expect from the model, but they may also give you insight as to whether or not you are getting your money’s worth.
– It is very important to purchase a compatible heater. If you have a well-established pool, then there shouldn’t be any compatibility issues. However, if your pool is relatively new, it is possible that the model you purchase will not be compatible with your pool. So, always check with the sales rep which type of heater will work best with your pool. Make sure you are purchasing a quality brand and model that will provide you with years of trouble free service.
– Do not attempt to repair or install the Raypak heater on your own. If you do it wrong, then the warranty will not cover the damage done to your pool. So, take the time to learn how to properly use the tool, as otherwise you could ruin your pool. Calling a professional to do the job over just costs money that you don’t have.
– Read all instructions before beginning installation. Make sure you understand how the heater works, and that you are able to follow the instructions step-by-step. Do not cut corners or skip any steps. You will pay the price in the long run if you do. Your pool investment will only last as long as the life of the heater you have purchased, and you don’t want to be stuck replacing the heater more than necessary.